Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My Alias

I was so excited when I got my new phone – the new LG enV… but turns out, I hated it. it had horrible reception, if I placed it on my shoulder to talk, I would hang up on people, and I could only use the outside screen to text – needless to say, I wanted to old phone back so bad!

Thank goodness Verizon is NOTHING like Sprint! They actually let you try a new phone for 30 days and you can switch it for a different one if you don’t like it! so that’s what I did! I now have my Alias back – only in a different color than before – it’s the only color the upgraded Alias is in. But I am SO happy to have my old phone back! YAY!! The Alias is the cool phone that can open both ways! (pics below)

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Sometimes we are so different. I hate this phone. Only one year left with it...

Rachel said...

thats because you dont use the keypad... you are getting so old... you dont even like the new technology anymore!! haha :) jk!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Glad you got it all squared away! I don't think I would like the keypad thing either. I don't text enough!