Monday, May 26, 2008

Muggle Mondays

MR. OLLIVANDER
According to MuggleNet.com, the wandmaker, Ollivander might be returning for the final Harry Potter Movie – which we have learned will be cut into two installments. When asked about more involvement with the HP Series by The Sun, John Hurt (Ollivander), responded with “I didn’t spend a lot of time on the Harry Potter film but I might be spending more time there next time,” he smiled. “We’ll see.”

He does play a part in the book Deathly Hallows – I’m keeping my fingers crossed!

FILMING COMPLETED
The Leaky Cauldron reported that Emma Watson has updated her official website telling us that the filming for the sixth movie, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, was finished on Saturday, May 17!! She will be posting any official photos and trailers as soon as WB releases them!!!

They are supposed to be released November 21, 2008, but so far I have not had any luck in finding them :( But I will definitely keep you updated on that!!

COUNTDOWN UPDATE
178 Days until the Release of HPB!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Did you read that one of the HP actors was killed in London this weekend?? He played a small role of Marcus in the 6th film coming out.

I'm excited for this movie!! And I would be surprised if Ollivander didn't come back considering he has a key role in the 7th book.