Monday, May 5, 2008

Vito Vet!

I am kinda worried about my little one right now. I am leaving a little early today because I am bringing Vito to the Vet. He has been scratching so bad that its causing his hair to fall out from it! I think it might be allergies and he just needs cortisone shot… and that could wait until tomorrow...
but this morning, his eye was swollen shut! He can’t open it at all! I put his ointment in it, but it didn’t seem to help him at all. I called the Vet to take him in tomorrow morning, but she said that an eye laceration can get worse very rapidly, so I figured it would be better safe than sorry. I hope my baby is ok and I am just overreacting… poor Vito… I will update my blog after I find out what’s wrong… my poor little sweetheart Vito!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Poor Baby Vito! I hope he is okay...let me know.

Stephanie said...

Aww..poor little guy. Update as soon as you know something. Hopefully its just allergies.

Anonymous said...

Poor little Vito, he seemed fine when he left here on Sunday, that little baby with his eye closed, let me know when you find out what is wrong...kiss Vito for me! :)

Erin Ward said...

i know it might make me seem kind of crazy, but i get SOO worried when my dog is sick! I hope Vito gets better soon!