Thursday, May 15, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

I am still staying at Stephanie and Tim's place, so I dedicated my Thursday Thirteen about that!

13 Reasons I enjoy staying at Stephanie and Tim's

  1. Spending time with Karys everyday!
  2. Dinner is cooked for me every night
  3. Watching Sex and the City every night with Stephanie
  4. I get to wear Stephanie’s jewelry everyday!
  5. Heart to heart talks with my sister again!
  6. Vito has Brinks to play with
  7. Weight training with my sister
  8. Little notes from Karys on the bathtub
  9. Drinking wine with my sister
  10. Kissing Karys goodnight every night
  11. Laying out by the pool (on weekends only because we get there too late after work)
  12. Discussing the latest Hollywood gossip with Steph
  13. Spending time with family is the best!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Great list! My favorite is when TIM cooks dinner though. Haha! More SATC to come (tonight). Fun times!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Fun stuff....can Tim come and cook for me, too?!?!?

Stephanie said...

Sounds like fun! Wine and SATC..what more could you ask for?!?!

Stephanie said...

oh yeah..and Karys time!!! :)