Thursday, September 18, 2008

Top 5

Top Five Tuesday (last week's)
Thanks
Really, Are You Serious for this idea!!

Here are my TOP 5 answers:

1.) How long have you been blogging?
My first blog entry was on October 19, 2007 but I didnt actually go public with my blog (give out the website to anyone) until November 7, 2007. (my one year anniversary is coming up!)

2.) Link to your first blog post ever?
first:
Uptown, Midtown, Top Down!
When I went: Public

3.)What is the one driving force that actually made you create that blog account?
well, I explained it in my first blog... People always tell me I have a lot to say, so I should blog about it... I think it was a nice way of saying that I talk too much and this is my way to let it out... however, I never would have started blogging if my sister, Stephanie, had not introduced me (and convinced me) to start my own.


4.)How did you come up with your blog name and what were other names you considered?
I was throwing around a lot of different names... I wanted something personal as well as creative/catchy sounding. I asked a lot of people to help me, but my sister and my friend Val helped me the most. My sister used to always call me Oddity, that was her nickname for me, and I am VERY clumsy, so thats how 'Clumsy Me, Oddity' came about. I honestly dont remember the other names that were tossed around...


5.) Post a link to your favorite blog post ever.
I had to give you three to choose from, because these crack me up!
Cell Phone Singing
This Is Where I Get It From
Car Farting

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I think I might have to do this one too! I saw it on Krystyns and thought it looked fun!!
Love the name too...it is very creative/catchy!!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Thanks for playing! This one was a fun one!

Cute name..it works!!

Stephanie said...

This was a good one....maybe I will do it as well. I have nothing to blog about lately.

I like the cell phone singing with AA. Too funny!