Tuesday, September 16, 2008

FALSE ALARM

Because of Hurricane Ike, I was not able to go to SeaWorld... but we have rescheduled the trip for November... so I have to wait just a little while longer!!! But thank you for all the well wishes!

I will post some pictures I took of the destruction Ike left behind a little later today...


CCBC I finished Eclipse, and I am now over half way through the last novel, Breaking Dawn. It is SO good! I was basically reading all weekend because of Ike, but I never got bored once from the books!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Well I'm glad you were able to reschedule! November will hopefully have cooler weather too!
I have a funny story about CCBC I am going to share as soon as I can download my pics! ;)
Have you heard anything about the beachhouse in Galveston?

Cara said...

Aren't you LOVING these books? We need to decide what to read next, since we're almost done with this series. Any ideas? I'm half way through Eclipse now.

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I'm glad you were able to reschedule!