Thursday, December 6, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

13 Things I love about the Christmas Season...

01 – Christmas Music!!

02 – Christmas Trees

03 – All the pretty Christmas lights on the houses! (When they are STRAIGHT!)

04 – Christmas Movie Specials on TV

05 – All the yummy fig cookies and fudge Nana and Aunt Laura make

06 – Time off from work!

07 – Wrapping Christmas presents

08 – SANTA!

09 – Christmas SALES!

10 – Nana’s Christmas Eve Party (if I get to go this year!)

11 – That I get to go to the Nutcracker! (first time!!! SOOO Excited!!)

12 – The Christmas Sprit

13 – Celebrating Jesus!

3 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

YAY for #6! Only 11 days left for me!!

Stephanie said...

Heck yeah to time off from work!! And all the other stuff too - I just love it all really!

Erin Ward said...

I love it all!! Christmas is the best! and it's always gone too quickly...

and thanks for calling me evil the other day. hehe! I think I'll post the recipe tomorrow.