Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Our First Movie

So Brian and I have been together for a while now, but we had never gone to a movie... we saw our FIRST movie together this weekend! It was my birthday weekend so I got to choose the movie :) I chose Enchanted!!! One thing everyone knows about me - I LOVE DISNEY MOVIES!!! It was SO good!!! I would recommend everyone to go see this movie! I am definitely going to buy it when it comes out - it was hilarious! I was seriously laughing out loud in the theater! Brian says "it was ok" which translates to me as "I loved it too but I cant say I like a Disney Moive!" haha - he was laughing in it too! What a great first movie :)
Yes again - I know it is Wordless Wednesday, but I am feeling very chatty today :)

1 comment:

Erin Ward said...

I saw this movie yesterday! It was SO good!! I was going to blog about it sometime too... :) I'm definitely buying it when it comes out.