Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Harry Potter is Back!

well... back in my life!
Since school started I had to put reading for pleasure on the back burner... but last night I was able to pick up book 3: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban and start reading again! YAY! I am now about to start Chapter 5!! I am so happy I get to start reading them again - they are SO good they keep you reading for hours! and they just keep getting better and better! This one was my favorite movie (except for the latest one, The Order of the Phoenix) So I know I will LOVE this book! YAY for Harry Potter back in my life!

For anyone who hasnt read these books or seen the movies - you are really missing out! I am trying to get Brian to watch the movies... I know if he watches them, he will enjoy them too!!

PS - I know this is Wordless Wednesday, but I wanted to blog anyway!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

THEY ARE MY FAVORITE BOOKS... I ASKED FOR THEM ALL FOR CHRISTMAS. WITH THE MOVIES. I CAN'T WAIT!!!