Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Skydiving - POSTPONED!

Unfortunately skydiving is now postponed. We originally had a group of 9 people going, but as the date grew closer, more and more people dropped out, leaving us without the group discount… so with it being so close to Christmas, New Years, and the New York trip, it was too much money to pay full price for the skydiving… it really sucks, and I am disappointed about not going – but I have already put my deposit down so I will be going within a year, but I just don’t know when yet :( When we decide the next date, I will be sure to blog about it and hopefully no one will back out on us… :(

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Awww...who all backed out on you? Never count me in - I'm a HELL NO all the way :) It's not for me!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I think it sounds like fun...you should do it before you become a mom, because I'm thinking that's what's holding me back..so you'll have to go for me, too! Sorry your friends backed out!

Steph, don't throw tomatoes at me!!

Anonymous said...

Hey honey, I can't say that I am sad about this, it put a smile on my face to think you were not going thru with this dangerous whim you have...way too dangerous for Tim and Stephanie, sorry but that have that sweet angel to think about.