Thursday, April 10, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

I went to chilifest this past weekend. I had a BLAST and I got burned to a crisp! But it was well worth it! They had some good bands playing this year: The Randy Rogers Band, Gary Allan, Pat Green, Stoney LaRue, etc...

Here are 13 Pictures from Chilifest 2008!!


1. Chilifest 2008!!
2. The night before, I got to see my friend Brent for the first time in YEARS! My best friend at Tech!3. Wes and Brandon4. Kevin - with his gigantic beard... 5. Devin with his beard (him and Kevin had a bet... Devin won)6. Brian got there the next day!7. Me with the Brents! YAY! What a reunion!! 8. Kara with Brian - dont you love how he smiles for pics?? haha

9. With Brent and Kara 10. With Kara! We were dancing on the coolers :)
11. Kara and Brent
12. The Girls!!!
13. With my best friend Kara again!


We all had a great time.. I will DEF wear more sunscreen next time though! but it was a great fun filled weekend!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Glad you had fun - you have a thing with "fests" you know that? :)

Stephanie said...

Looks like alot of fun! I love all those bands too!!