Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Forgetting Sarah Marshall

OMG! I saw Forgetting Sarah Marshall this weekend - It was SO funny! I was laughing the whole time! It's produced by the same people as Knocked Up and 40-Yr old Virgin... I never saw Knocked Up, but I figured it would still be really good - didnt let me down AT ALL!!! click on the picture for a trailer - SO FUNNY!!!

PS - Girls, I was totally shocked because they show MALES in this film... now they finally know how awkward we usually feel during movies!!! haha :)

2 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I heard this showed WAY too much! The person I know saw it at a preview thing and actually walked out, along with a lot of others!

Rachel said...

well it is unexpected... I didnt know it was going to happen, so it caught me off-guard but it wasnt so much that I wanted to walk out... It was such a funny movie - I was laughing the entire time. def wasnt more then what they show of women... I think people just arent used to it being guys - its a shocker - but its not worth missing such a great movie over!!