Thursday, April 24, 2008

Moo-Cat Update

I never told you guys about what happened with Moo-Cat. Turns out the neighboor next door to us had also been feeding him. It is an older lady with an old dog. She told me she was going to take Moo-Cat to the vet and see if he was mico-chipped. I havent really seen Moo-Cat all that much anymore... but the last time I did, he had flea medicine on him, so I know the lady next door is taking care of him. I thought I would post some new photos of him though... our cat for a couple days :)






We are both really happy that Moo-Cat found a home :)

3 comments:

Erin Ward said...

I'm glad moo-cat found someone to love him.

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I'm glad he/she is getting fed and taken care of (and you still get visits every once and a while).

Stephanie said...

Cats are so funny about being loyal once you feed them :)