Thursday, April 10, 2008

Moo-Cat, Moo-Cat, What are they feeding you??

(if you are a Friends buff, then you will understand my title) :)

When I got home after the game last night, there was a black and white kitty by my front door… ok, strays are always in neighborhoods, no big deal… Then I took Vito to go potty and this cat followed us up and down the street meowing at me and brushing against my leg… Vito was acting tough until the cat started chasing him, and then he ran away from the cat :) what a protector – so I of course feel bad for the cat and give it a little bit of Vito’s food… I should have known… you never feed a stray…

This morning when I take Vito out, the same thing happens – I walk in and tell Ariana that I feel really bad for this stray cat…
She looks at me with a guilty face and asks “is it black and white?”
Yes” (Ariana smirked) “you fed that cat didn’t you!!”
Well, I felt bad for him! He kept meowing and following me… (Continues to give me reasons and I confess to feeding him too)
Well now that he knows we are both suckers, he’s never going to leave”
(I am about to leave for work when she yells) “Don’t hit Moo-Cat!”
The what?”
Moo-Cat, don’t you think he looks like a cow with his spots?” (in my head thinking 'oh geez')

So now what do we do?? Do we ignore Moo-Cat when we come home? Or do we continue to pet and feed him?? Why did we have to feed him???
This is a picture that Ariana took with her phone, so its not the best quality... but this is Moo-Cat.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rhino said maybe we should keep him...

ariana

Stephanie said...

I'm cracking up. At least he has a name already... Ariana is showing me a picture of him on her cell phone. Oh Lord...

Anonymous said...

Drop it off at an old folks home. They love cats

Stephanie said...

Oh no...I'm not a cat person, but he does look pretty cute! ;) What to do..what to do?!?!

Anonymous said...

I hate cats so i would have accidently hit moo-cat!! haha j/k...i'm not that mean!!!
~valerie

Erin Ward said...

aww! moo-cat looks very sweet.

Anonymous said...

Hello it is not wrong to keep the cat around when me and my husband lived in an apartment building we did the same thing and we named our cat Moo the cat Because he is a domestic shorthaired cat that is black and white. My advice is keep him and give him a good home, because you have already feed and loved on him, so keep him take him to your vet you take Vito to and get the cat his or her shots and fixed if not already done. Vito will grow to like the cat. Our cat Moo likes our bird speedo they play together.