Thursday, June 19, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

13 things I am looking forward to…

1. Going to Miami – cant wait to see my friends new place!
2. Seeing the results from my 2 boot camps
3. Moving into my new window office
4. My LAST Sona Med Spa Appointment!!! THANK GOODNESS!!!
5. Getting all my financials in order with my financial advisor
6. Visiting my BF Kara in her new house!!!
7. SeaWorld Possibly?? (I need to coordinate it…)
8. Co-Hosting a party at my house
9. Going to Brittney’s Wedding in Nebraska
10. Finding out if something GREAT will happen for one of my friends (will blog about this later if it happens!!)
11. Selling my some of my furniture on Craigslist – not so much the selling part, but the money part!
12. Finding out if something I have wanted for YEARS is actually going to happen or not!! (which of course, if it happens, then I will DEF blog about!!)
13. That we get TWO 3-day weekends in a row!!! WOOHOO!!! (starting next week)

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Man, all kinds of fun things!! You must go to Sea World though!! :) I hope to hear about all these new things that "might" be happening!!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Lots of fun things happening and a few "mights!" Can't wait to hear about them.

Stephanie said...

Miami will be fun - when do you plan on going?

Good Luck with #12 - my fingers are crossed for you.