Monday, February 23, 2009

Muggle Monday's

I can’t believe I have slacked so much on my MM’s!!! The last one I posted was on December 22, 2008 – shame on me!! I know all you Muggles are waiting on the edge of your seats to hear what is going on in the Wizarding World!!

FILMING HAS STARTED!
Filming has officially started on the set for Deathly Hallows Movie! Remember, this is the novel they are breaking down into two movies – the first is to be released November 19, 2010 (Yes I will have a countdown up after HBP Releases), and the second half of the movie is expected to be released May 2011.

THEME PARK UPDATEHagrid’s Hut has is being constructed in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter Theme Park!! They are saying they believe it will just for looks, as the inside of the hut will be used for storing stage props. Which of course is a disappointment because Hagrid’s hut would be very neat to walk through!

PAPERBACK I believe I have already reported that Deathly Hallows will be released in paperback in July (right when HBP is released and Harry Potters birthday!) for a price of $14.99! Can you believe that I only own 2 HP novels?!?! I really want the collectors set, but it never seems like the right time to buy the $150.00 set of hardback novels…

COUNTDOWN
Thanks to MuggleNet, I have a much cooler countdown on my sidebar to the movie –
143 Days until HBP RELEASE!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I actually miss MM's. I need to know when the theme park is slated to be finished. Because I am going to take Karys next year hopefully and want to make sure I get my HP fix in. Haha! Momma has to make sure she's happy as well!

Stephanie said...

December..you should be ashamed! lol
Love the new countdown!!!

Laura Marchant said...

I am new here today from Emily's blog...I take it your a big fan?
I love the movies but I must hang my head in same and admit I haven't finished the books. Darn kids take up too much time and brain cells, lol.