Friday, February 15, 2008

OMG! EMBARRASSING!!!

Whenever I where shirts that tie in the back, I always leave them untied while I drive because the knot is really annoying and hurts while your back is against the chair (girls can all vouch for this!). So this morning, I get into my work parking garage, get all my stuff together, get out of my car to tie my shirt, and I look down and see the tie part of my shirt covered in mud! Apparently I part of it had been sticking out of the bottom of my door the entire drive into work! and as if that isn’t embarrassing enough, it is covered in mud because the weather here is so gross! Thank goodness my shirt is black, so I don’t have to worry about it staining! But I just grabbed a tissue and dried it off as best I could before I walked in… Thank goodness its Friday!!!

4 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Oh, Rachel, that sucks! I'm glad you have positive attitude about it!

Stephanie said...

Uh oh! That totally sounds like something you'd do though. Haha! ;) Happy Friday!

Stephanie said...

Thanks for the laugh..maybe my day hasnt been so bad then! lol

Anonymous said...

Oh Rachel I read this and I couldn't stop laughing...it sounds just like you...I love you! I can only imagine the look on your face when you realized what had happened when you got to work...ha ha ha....I love you


Mom