Friday, February 22, 2008

Allergies Smallergies…

I just developed allergies about 2 years ago and OMG they knock me out!! I have been taking my allergy medicine twice a day like a good girl, but I am not seeing all that great of results… still blowing my nose constantly, I sound like I’m holding my nose when I talk, I have ‘the attack of the coughs’ at night and sporadically throughout the day… I don’t have a fever or anything, but they just make me feel awful!
I feel sorry for the people that have to sit next to me at the office… there is no real privacy in cubicles, so when I blow my nose – they hear it! gross! I feel so disgusting right now! I liked the good ol’ days when I never got allergies… I just want to go home, change in my PJ’s and crawl into bed with Vito – that sounds like heaven right now :) thank goodness its Friday!

2 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I feel you. I used to take Zyrtec. That was the only one that worked for me. I know that have it OTC now, but I don't know if it is at good.

BTW, Knocked Up is freaking hilarious! Bad language, but hilarious! You must see it.

Stephanie said...

I hope you start feeling better this weekend! Rent some movies and lay low! (I watch the episodes online on my lunch break too!) Cant wait til they come back!!