Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Catching Up Part 4

My Little Sister FINALLY turned 21! This is at our first Happy Hour - I introduced her to Snake Bites and she loved them! I took Karys to see Beauty and the Beast in 3D with my little sister and my Aunt - how cute is she in those glasses?!?! While Chris was out of town, I decorated the toilet :) I absolutely love it! I smile every time I go to the bathroom now! We went with a group of my best friends to Keystone, Colorado. I tried to learn how to snowboard... I kinda got the hang of it... but I am in desperate need of more practice... it's tough! Valentine's Day!!!!!!
I was surprised with Fondue by the pool!! With this yummy menu! And if that wasn't enough.... I was spoiled a little more with tickets to see Ghost the Musical on our upcoming trip to London!!
And I think that's it for catching up! Now lets see how good I am with posting about the present!

No comments: