Monday, August 25, 2008

Muggle Monday's

I found this article about Daniel Radcliffe (aka Harry Potter) on the Entertainment Tonight's Website. It turns out Daniel has lives with a brain disorder called dyspraxia.This condition creates difficulties with hand-to-eye coordination. Although it seems that Daniel handles it pretty well, in an interview with Britain's Daily Mail he said that he sometimes fumbles, for instance, with his shoelaces, and he joked "I sometimes think, Why, oh why, has Velcro not taken off?"
The paper adds that dyspraxia is a life-long disorder that can become more pronounced in times of stress.

Equus:
Daniel Radcliffe is going to be on Conan O'Brien TONIGHT, August 25th, 2008 to promote Equus. The Broadway Play opens really soon - September!! Here is the newes picture released for Equus

Half-Blood Prince:
Have I mentioned that the movie was pushed back 8 months?? Apparently I am not the only one upset/sad/disappointed/mad about this terrible news... Alan Horn, the president of WarnerBros has issued a statement about pushing the movie back. It was reported on the morning news that he was recieving a lot of 'cruciatus curses' - which every HP fan knows is one of the Unforgivable Curses - this one causes the victim to suffer intolerable pain.... looks like Muggles can be a little mean!!

On a lighter note - There is another teaser trailer being released soon - of course when I see it I will be posting it :)
They did however give us another picture - this one is of the Dumbledore filming.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I will try to remember to record Conan tonight. Text me a reminder ;)

Emily said...

I had no idea he had a brain disorder! His story is pretty inspiring. I am trying to read one of the Harry Potter books to my students this year....I just don't want to face parents that disagree with it! And I love the picture...HOT HOT HOT!!!!

Cara said...

Funny story for you...

I got a new blackberry the other day and I'm pretty much obsessed with it. We were out car shopping yesterday and when we went inside to work the numbers on one car, I got bored and started playing with the new phone. Well, I figured out that I could read blogs from the BB so I was reading yours as the guy was talking to us about financing and blah blah blahhhh. Patrick looked over and was like "Are you googling Harry Potter pictures right now!? Really!?" Hahaha! It made me laugh. :)