Thursday, March 6, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Things I want to do before I die:

1- Go to Italy 2- Skydive
3- Swim with dolphins 4- Go on a cruise 5- Go to Vegas 6- Scuba dive or snorkeling
7- Get married (preferably barefoot on a beach) 8- Have two kids – and possibly adopt a third (my niece is perfect! can I adopt her Steph??)
9- Buy a House (which will probably be in Katy...haha) 10- Make a difference in someones life
11- Be successful 12- Own horses 13- A personal goal that I will keep to myself - maybe blog about it later :)

4 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I think you could knock out a couple of those at one time. Get married on a beach, then go on a cruise for the honeymoon and snorkel, swim with dolphins, and make a baby!

And, of course, you have to live on the same street as the rest of your family.

Have you seen the Bucket List? Was this your inspiration?

Stephanie said...

Those are some pretty reasonable things! Good luck to that! I went to Vegas a few years ago...ALOT of fun!! (oh, and I just love that pic of Karys)

Stephanie said...

I know what #13 is I bet...

Stephanie said...

Falling behind on our Muggle Mondays, are we?!?! lol Hope you had a good weekend!