Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Some Christmas Humor for you guys :) But, lets not forget the true meaning behind this day. The Birth of Jesus Christ.I received my Christmas Miracle early this year. I had a very serious scare with my eye last month. The pressure was extremely high (55) and my eye doctor told me that my eye would not survive much longer if we couldn't bring it down. For once, I was very nervous because the usual treatment wasn't working. We tried some different meds and when I returned my eye doctor was shocked at how well my eye responded! I am still on 3 different drops and oral medication for the time being, but yet again, my eye beat the odds. There is really only one reason that I can see the way that I do, because of Him.
I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!

God Bless!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Love the last statement!!
I'm so glad your eye is better!
I cant imagine how scary that must have been.
Merry Christmas babe!
Hope Vito loved his presents :)

Stephanie said...

I'm really glad everything turned out okay. You had me worried too...

Lovely Lalo-Cha said...

GOD BLESS you and your eye sweetie. How scary. Hope you had a Merry Christmas and also that you have a very Happy New Year!
"2010" is the year of the SP! ha ha