Friday, November 2, 2007

Memories...

Do they haunt us or do they comfort us?

Today is the 6 year anniversary of my Papa’s death. In some ways it doesn’t feel that long, and in others it feels even longer. He was a great man, successful business man, huge family man, and a great chunk of my heart. I love my Papa so much, they say time heals, but some cuts are too deep to heal completely. They leave scars on our hearts, and just as scars are sensitive for the rest of your life, as are some memories. I miss my Papa so much. I still cant talk about the day he passed, think about my memories, or even finish this entry without tears falling down my face. I know my family feels the same way, my nana, all of my aunts, sisters, parents, and cousins. I am so happy I was so close to him and have all the wonderful memories I have with him.

I love you Papa, and miss you dearly.

No comments: