Friday, November 9, 2007

Mayde Creek v Katy High School


I remember how much I used to look forward to this day in high school… it was the most school spirit we had in one day – pretty much the whole school participated in dressing all out in camo! Now, I will be in the other side of the stadium, not on the field, and not in green – yep, I am going to the Katy v Mayde Creek High School football game! My little sister is in the Brigade (drill team) at Katy High School and I’m going to support her, and her school – which means I will be on the winning side this time! Haha. This will also be my first Mayde Creek Football game to attend since I graduated in 02… My Mom, Stephanie, Tim, Karys, myself and Brian will all be there cheering Ashley on!! Tonight is the first time that the two drill teams are not dancing together because it is parent night. My Dad had to work, so he couldnt dance with Ashley on the field - so Tim is going to take his place on the field tonight! It looks like it might be one heck of a game too because Mayde Creek is ranked 2nd in the Division! Katy is ranked 4th Nationally, but I am thinking it will still be a good game!! GOOD LUCK to both Ashley & Tim!!!

4 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I can't believe a MC alum would ever sit on the Katy side. I gave Steph a hard time, too when she put up pics from Homecoming! It's blasphemy! (Steph gave me your address...we were on drill team together, and you were on with my sister, Emily).

Anonymous said...

This will be a tough game to cheer for. Very bittersweet for us former Rams to cheer for the Tigers!!

Anonymous said...

That was a tough game, I sat at so many Mayde Creek games its just nice to be able to cheer on for a winning team...I must say I am partial to the Martinetts but hey, Ashley looks really good in red & white (go Katy Tigers)...

Anonymous said...

Good post.