Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy NewYear!

I hope everyone had a wonderful new year!! This was my favorite New Years yet - and pictures soon to come!!
Now time for Resolutions... I have a couple that I would like to set for myself:
1 - Get back into running: I have been slacking lately... I ran a Turkey Dash 5K on Thanksgiving Day, but other than that, I have not put my running shoes back on. However, due to my super busy schedule, I do not think I will be able to start this one until next week.
2 - Get back on Weight Watchers: Over the holidays, I managed to gain a few pounds, as I am sure most of us did... however I was allowing myself to eat whatever I wanted... now it is time to kick myself back into gear, and lose my holiday weight. Luckily I didn't put on too much, so it shouldn't be that hard to get off. This resolution has started today.
3 - Listen to my gut instincts: I tend to believe and trust in people to a fault. Unfortunately, I was proven wrong one too many times, and learned how surprisingly nasty some people are. This resolution might be the most important one that I follow.
All in all, I wouldn't say that I hated 2010, but I couldn't wait for 2011!!! There are going to be some big changes in in my life this coming year, of which I am sure I will blog about. I am looking forward to this year and all the possibilities it holds!!!

No comments: