Thursday, December 23, 2010

Thursday Thirteen: Christmas Edition

13 Things I love about Christmas

1 - Christmas Lights (picture taken last year driving through neighborhoods)

2 - Christmas Cards! Giving and Receiving! (see post below of my cards)
3 - Christmas Music: (sorry the video is sideways, I don't know how to fix it...)
4 - Egg Nog, Starbucks Holiday Flavored Coffee, Homemade Baileys, and Frrrrozen Hot Chocolate! Basically, all the Christmas Drinks! (I have been wanting the Frrrozen Hot Chocolate ever since I went to NYC, and this year I finally bought it for myself!)
5 - Christmas Decorations:
Tree Last yearTree This Year... see a difference?? :)
Last year's Picture6 - Wrapped Present's Under the tree (yeah, I wish mine looked like that!)

7 - Christmas Movies (classics and newbies) - my favorite is the clay annimation of Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer!

8 - Baking!

I made these cute elf pants for my team at work - I made homemade fudge, cookies, and stuck some candy canes in there :)


9 - Mistletoe (do I need to explain further??) I love how sparkly my mistletoe is!

10 - Scarves:

11 - Santa Clause! (and watching Karys believe in all the Christmas Majic!) 11 - Christmas Parties - my work Christmas Party as well as my Nana's Christmas Party, the event I look forward to every year!

12 - Holiday / Christmas Candle Scents 13 - Saving the best for last - Making the time to spend with Friends and Family - nothing can beat that!
I hope you all have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

3 comments:

Erin Ward said...

I love that picture of Karys with Santa. Her face is too too funny! Merry Christmas! :)

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Hope you had a very Merry Christmas.

(and what is homemade Bailey's?)

MOM said...

Looking at these pics bring back some old memories, I love that baby more than life itself. She was the loudest in the whole group of kids at preschool and notice how she kept looking our way, just too precious. You decorate so pretty for Christmas, tree was beautiful, we need to start another craft, the reindeers were fun.