Monday, November 8, 2010

TEXANS!!

I was able to go to my second Texans Game of the season yesterday. Although we lost, I still had such a great time.
Thanks to Emily and David, we had AMAZING seats!! This pic was taken RIGHT before we scored... I tried to get a picture of us making the touchdown, but I was jumping up and down and cheering, so the picture didn't turn out all that great...And I was excited to wear my new Pink Texans Jersey!!! I love it! You can't really tell from the picture, but the number is glittery :) who said you can't still look girly while you tailgate??

Thanks again to Emily and David for the tickets!!!

3 comments:

MOM said...

I love your pink Jersey, looks super girlie!...we missed you at dinner Sat & Sunday at Nana's...I heard you had alot of fun on Valerie's Birthday Friday night, ha waiting to hear about that one! :)

Stephanie said...

How fun!!
Love your new jersey..super cute!!

Stephanie said...

Glad you had fun - too bad the Texans couldn't pull off a win. Ugh!