Monday, November 1, 2010

CCBC

Lately, I have read so many books, it would take too long to tell you about them... so I just wanted to shorten it to the ones that have really caught my attention and that I would HIGHLY recommend to you.

The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield: I could not put this book down. There is a crazy twist in the story that I did not see coming, and it made it that much better. You constantly want to know what was going to happen next. It started out just a tad slow, but once it picked up, it never stopped!!

Stephanie introduced me to The Hunger Games Series by Suzanne Collins: I had only been captured by two other series, Harry Potter and Twilight, until I picked up this series. This series does not have vampires or wizards, so if that's not your thing, don't worry. I honestly had no idea what these books were about when I started them, only that they were so great. It is unlike any other series I have ever read. I am completely in love with them. I love the characters, the story, the way it was written - everything!! I would even find myself making excuses not to leave the house because I was so engrossed in this story. I think everyone would enjoy this series (not just girls!). Thank you SO MUCH, Stephanie, for introducing me to them!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Thanks! I am currently reading Kendra's book, but I have heard so much about The Hunger Games. Do you have the books?!?
I would love to borrow them from someone!
Thanks! Its been a while since we have heard from CCBC!! ;)