Thursday, October 1, 2009

Pumpkin Carving Contest!

It’s that time again!!!

My 2nd Annual Pumpkin Carving Contest!!!

So head to the Pumpkin Patch, Grab a Pumpkin, break out your tools, and show off those carving skills!!! (And I will also enjoy roasted pumpkin seeds! Yum!!)

TO ENTER:
1. Email the pictures of your pumpkin to me (
iheartvito@hotmail.com) no later than OCTOBER 26th, 2009!!
2. Include THREE pictures: Just your pumpkin (not lit up), Just your pumpkin lit up at night (this can be a little tricky!), and one of you and your pumpkin.

This is a CONTEST, so of course the winner, who will be announced on HALLOWEEN, will receive a PRIZE!!!

GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY CARVING!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Leilani said...

I am so entering this year!! How fun!!

Cara said...

I am SO entering this year!!

Stephanie said...

I dont know if I can compete..you had some really good ones last year! I might just try though!!!
How fun!!

Stephanie said...

Of course I'm entering! Mine will be the best. Naturally.