Thursday, October 23, 2008

CCBC




Its been a while since I let you know what I was up to regarding my reading... well I am still on the Stephanie Plum Series. I finished the 3rd one, Three to get Deadly, and the 4th one, Four to Score...

And I am currently on the 5th one, High Five.
They are keeping me very entertained. I am laughing out loud at some parts :) The main character, Stephanie Plum, reminds me so much of Bridget Jones... maybe thats why I love it so much!
What are the rest of you up to? Did you all finish the Twilight Series yet??

5 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I've still only read Twilight...can you believe it. I have the next one, I just haven't opened it, yet.

Stephanie said...

I'm about half way done with Breaking Dawn...I am really liking it so far!! This and Twilight have been my favorite!
I have a Jodi Picoult book to read when I'm done, and then I think I might start on Stephanie Plum!!
Thanks for the update...looks like you have been busy!!

Cara said...

I finished the Twilight Series a few weeks ago, and after that I read The Last Lecture and I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell. I'm half way through Outlander and after I finish this book I'm reading the first Stephanie Plum novel. I have the first three in that series just waiting to be read. :) I like the Outlander series so far, but it requires some thinking and I'm just not really in the mood for that right now. Haha!

Stephanie said...

Still on Breath of Snow and Ashes. I'm really loving this series. They are tough to get through though - not for light reading for sure!

Erin Ward said...

I FINALLY got to borrow Twilight from someone. I've read half of it and I am SO in love.