Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Vito's Time to Shine!




I have a 3 1/2 year old long-haired Chihuahua. He is the apple of my eye, and my little sweet heart. I love him to death - anyone who knows me, knows how much Vito means to me. He has long model legs, the funniest personality, my little escape artist, loves to constantly test his mommy's patience, and his bottom tooth always sticks out because of his large overbite...





Every year I take Vito to the Petsmart Halloween Costume Party. He loves all his clothes, but he has never really enjoyed any costume. It is one of our yearly traditions. First he was a pumpkin, then a groom, then superman, and this year he was a scarecrow! The cutest little scarecrow that ever lived! Brian picked out his adorable costume and my mom went with me to the party. We had his picture taken, and as you can see for yourself, he is just too cute for words!

No comments: