Friday, January 29, 2010

Chicken Rolls

Chicken Rolls are SO yummy! I was asked what they were, so I figured I would let all of you in on it – once you make them, you will fall in love with them too!!

Ingredients:
1 – 8oz package of Cream Cheese
1 – bundle of green onions
1 – small container of fresh bella mushrooms (you will only need a couple of them)
1 – package of maple flavored bacon
5 – 6 chicken breasts
Directions:
*Chop up the green onions and mushrooms into very tiny pieces.

*In a mixing bowl, mix the cream cheese, green onions, and mushrooms (judge how much you want of the green onions and mushrooms you want in yours) It works best if you set the cream cheese out for about 30 min prior to soften it up.

*Flatten out chicken breasts (I use my fist).

*Roll/Stuff the Cream Cheese Mix into each chicken breast and wrap 1 – 2 pieces of bacon around it. (I use all the Cream Cheese Mix, I like mine ‘over-stuffed’)

*Place in glass baking dish, put in oven at 350 for 35-40 minutes

ENJOY!! Let me know if you make them! They are delicious!
(I googled a photo because I didn't take a picture of mine.... but you get the picture)

3 comments:

Lovely Lalo-Cha said...

Sounds super Yummy. I will let you know how they come out. Thank you for posting this.

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Added them to our dinner menu this week.

Cara said...

These sound delicious! I might try them out with fat free cream cheese and turkey bacon, because I'm a dork like that. :)