Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

As you know, I have been reading the Stephanie Plum Series by Janet Evanovich, which inspired this week's TT:

13 Things I have in common with Stephanie Plum:
We Both Have or Are:

1. 1/2 Italian
2. Very Clumsy
3. Light-weight Drunks
4. Curly Brown Hair
5. Terrible Luck with Cars (but hers is worse)
6. Animal Lovers
7. Huge Sweet tooth!!
8. Hate Exercising
9. Crazy Families
10. Grew up being the 'odd' sister
11. Known our Best Friend since High School
12. Terrible Luck
13. And Last: We both think McDonald's has the best Hangover Cures!

I think I should star as Stephanie Plum if they ever make a movie from this series... Obviously I can relate perfectly to her Character!! :)

2 comments:

Cara said...

Haha, I think you should star in the movie too! I'm even more excited to read this series now!

Stephanie said...

I would totally vote for you to be Stephanie Plum!
I'm with Cara...I'm even more excited to read them now!!