Friday, March 2, 2012

Quick Summary - Part 1

I wanted to give a quick summary of what has happened....
I saw Britney Spears! My Mom bought a new house! I saw Katy Perry!Chris and I hosted our first dinner party :) Chris and I went to Jamaica! And I became SCUBA certified! Chris has been for years...
My sister's and I took a bittersweet road trip to visit our Nana and Grandpa Lundy. So happy we went, however it was our last time to see our Nana... The trip meant SO much to all of us. We love you Nana! My Little sister got in an awful car accident - she was run off the road! Hearing her hysterical and so frightened is something I will never get out of my head - Thank goodness she came out completely unharmed!!! Part 2 will be coming up next week!

1 comment:

Clipping Path said...

Thank you for a informative post.